Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Infrequent blogging

So why is it that I dont blog frequently or at least periodically or regularly?

well, there are probably many possible explanations for this but I think it would effectively come down to laziness. Who wants to sit and type in so many words which potentially millions of people could read but only a couple really do?

and also there is another big problem.. and that is of finding some subject on which you are interested enough to write about and which others will be interested enough to read.. it is not as easy as you think.. you might argue that a blog is a persons personal space and he/she can put in whatever he/she (please forgive sudden usages like this.. this is my dekko at feminine equality) wants.. but then there must always be a target audience..

So now that I have made up a blog and given myself excuses for not blogging regularly (man.. I was really vetti today).. I will sign off on this one.. ;)

4 comments:

Vijay Krishna Narayanan said...

Yeah, finding topics is tough. And even if we find a topic, it is tough to differentiate it from the others - like what more can we write about Iraq or London or anything?

But reviews are a sure-fire way of getting visitors to read a blog.

Anand K said...

well.. if it does.. I would be very happy..

but still I am not sure if it would make me blog regularly!!

Karthik said...

ur usp is cine reviews and i am sure there will be lots of ppl to lap it up...

Anand K said...

I wish!!