Tuesday, January 24, 2006

F.E.A.R.

First Encounter Assault Recon - a special unit to deal with extra-terrestrial forces.. this FPS starts off just like a lot of other similar games do.. no foreworks.. just a simple intro.. and straight into the story and the game..

But as I progressed I realized that this was no ordinary shooting game.. it actually freaked me out on a number of situations and the way in which the story plot is laid out is also very engaging.. the slow-mo feature which is now a std part of most games is used very effectively here..

graphics are up to the mark.. and AI is EXCELLENT - the enemies actually plan out methods to kill me.. absolutely stunning..

the climax is a bit of a let down.. but the last last shot is chilling!!

Score : 84 - great game.. dont miss!!

1 comment:

Marc said...

If I could run the game, I would. Too high graphic requirements.